Thursday, February 15, 2007

de le terre et pour mon visage.


Hello,
A practice blog for photos. Fought with the subway system, found little italy, china town and old montreal. Again I am dressed for Tunisia, and not for Montreal. Walking in the subway I found a scarf on the ground. Critics will shudder to know that I wrapped my face in my own hankercheif and then wrapped the strangers scarf around my face. The scarf is visible here.
I bumped into One of Ten of the roomates I had last night. A guy named "Choon" who was from Korea. Anyway, he took this photo before we went on a tour of the basilique Notre-Dame de Montreal
Famous people have given away their life and have had their life taken from them in two sacrimonies performed here, Celine Deon and Mario Lemieux were married here and Pierre Trudeau and Maurice Richard had their funerals here. Only in canada would 50% of the famous people discussed be hockey players.
This next photo here is in the chapel of the Basilica, the actually basically was ginormous as you can see on the following link. http://www.etlalumierefut.ca/
Sorry about having to tilt your head

Now I am off to wrestle with the subway and to fly to Frankfurt.

Au revoir,

Luke





















































1 comment:

Jessica MacKenzie said...

Hey Buddy!!! Looking good. You're still pink in all that snow. Love getting the phone messages. Sorry I couldn't have actually answered a call. Taught the yoga class this morning. Thanks for your encouragement. You are an inspiration, a great friend and a true Ninja. Jumping up and down, moving in small circles, saying "yeeeyeeyeeeyee" and my heart starts to cry.
Be safe, good Ninja.
J