Thursday, February 15, 2007

Canadian Weather Predictably Unpredictable

What would intrigue all Canadians to this journal I though ? Ah yes, a conversation about the weather should bring them along prior to my departure to Tunisia.

Short story long ? too much snow in montreal, the plane is late leaving for ns, even later returning to montreal and the finale of the lateness was me for my connection to Frankfurt.

After annoying many people by askign the same question several times, I managed to find my way to the down town. I stayed last night at the youth hostel of Montreal. It has sufficed fine, ten roomates are made up for by an all you can eat breakfast for $6.75..which i interpreted to mean all you can eat, and all you can stuff in your carry on .... Muffins for everyone.

Its still snowing here and it appears to have been doing so for quite some time as there is about a foot of snow down.

For now, I must leave to go give muffins to the homeless. Give... who am i kidding, i'm going to try and trade them muffins for one of those big standard issue homeless person parkas. Who knew a trip to tunisia would involve so much snow trodging...

Definition: Trodging,, like trudging, but more snow and less winter clothes. e.g. jane and jill were caught in a snowstorm in July and had to trodge home in order to get more blueberry pie, however Jane had lost her mitts in the snow ....silly Jane.

Well i've polluted your mind with enough falsities and with that ... I am off.

Au revoir.

Luke

1 comment:

Lee Bean said...

Hey there I am so looking forward to your BLogs!!! I added you to my favorite list. Luke you have a blast and don't forget the "little people" hahaha Just a bit of a pun. Lee ;)