Friday, May 16, 2008

Good News Story # 1

The dialogue went a little somethign like this,

T-2 days,

It's going to be a good time for sure..

Well why don't you come.

T-1 days,
next day, yeah you guys will have a good time, i'm kind of a little jealous

Well then come then.

....(few hours later) ......About to hit purchase button on west jet
"I'm trusting your judgment just as much as mine in this decision."

And so, the 2nd co-pilot was born. I would say this will increase our safety by well over 35%.

T-0 days 8 hours

Copilot#2 - To Quote my roomate " This is something a 19 year old would do, not you"

Co Pilot # 1 (Luke) - I'll be pretty surprised if you're not laughing about this in a month

CP #2 - I'm already laughing and we haven't left yet.

CP #1 - That's just fear

CP # 2 - No, I'll have to finish with denial before i can reach fear.

1 comment:

Marcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.