Monday, March 19, 2007

PHOTOS 1

Pictures

f youre looking for the continuation of last weeks story, its one blog back, titled cardell the camel has three humps

Picture one . I slept 2.5 hours last night. I look like a homeless person... however i am? so its okay.











Henis birthday, hes in the middle enjoying as we sing happy brithday. not sure what language this was.















Good clean wholesome fun. Tunisian traditional music
I saw my first camel in a taxi with three strangers and bit my toungue to keep from laughing/ didnt realize id never seen one until i saw one .




Old structures, immature boy. No really, mom, it was all thought out and totally safe. Im sure youre thinking of the horror stories of the canadian kids in mexico with broken legs that cant get home



















PRobably a little less snow than in your front yard.














I apoligise for hte names. Rosenberg from comumbia, Heni is tunisian but lived all over. H___ is tunisian.






















Luke working hard






















Notice that this is 2 left hands. Certainly shows some international cooperation


















Look mom, Church . i even went inside. Built in around 800ad i think. Check out the freaky tunnel in the wall.




















Beautiful SIDI BO SAID/ its law to paint your house white with blue shutters here. Somewhat looks like monaco i think






















OW










PICTURES!!!










Hotel zhara, All gone.







1 comment:

Jessica MacKenzie said...

LUKIE!!!
Great to see some pics. Glad you have been reunited with another pair of pants. Be sure to get the crabs out of your ass before wearing the fresh pair.

Thanks for calling. Great to hear your voice. And let me tell you how special you are... I was on another international call when you beeped in. I choose to speak with you. That's when I got to listen to the scratchy traditional music for two minutes and the whole time I'm wondering if you're really there or if a crab got into your pocket and dialed my number.

You simply got shower more often.

All good here. Had a dentist appt today; still drooling.

Those are some great pics and I love the stories. Keep your eyes & ears open. Picpocketers are sometimes more subtle that those you have told us about.

But I'm thrilled for you Buddy! Take good care :)
Love, Jess

ps- Genny looks great. Maeve is a barrel of monkeys - sooooo much fun to play with. You know, she's my new best friend since you moved out :P