Sunday, February 18, 2007

phone calls and friends




This is a photo of LUke Dali and Heni moving from left to right










tout les affairs: all business:



i looked up
http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/
and found to call tunisia from canada you dial 01121622222279
hoopefully that works for texts i donùt know.





jai,e has sennt two texts to me somehow and mom has got two to me as well but noone seems to be able to respond cosistently:





possibly if i reply to your reply it sets up a bad number for which for you to respond
good luck.



somehow we;ll have to figure out the texting




i have broken alot of the health recommendations of the doctor but i have to or i will be quite rude (sorry mom) he told me that roadside frood stands were a haven for bateriq however ive eaten at them often



also i am drinking water from a bottleing company i dont recognie but otherwise taking care: heni and dali laugh at me because i wash my hands without water and so often: they think purell is what doctors use before surgery



emine is th e icx and my host: he is all business alays walking fast alway quick answers alayw on phone or the email: dali and heni are much more relaxed i speak rench ninetey percent of time with them





Eminehas been the biggest of helps and has done alot;


apparently AIESEC mebers went to the airport the night before to get me as well and didnùt get word i was late



they had like ten people with an aiese sign it was cool and rthey repeated it the next night





the people here are very frienly always want you to come for food and to give you their number
we walk alot: here:





and eat talot
last night i had two pievces of bread with two sausices in it and a salad all in the middle very hard to eat:



then two hours later i was called a chicken when i couldnùt eat alll my lebelya or some thing which is where they crumble bread then put atop chickpeas in sauce ith meat then pour a whole bunch of ketchup like stuff and spices and then break two eggs on top and mix it together:::: chicken:





anyway iùm out good luck with your lifes


*LUke





oh i am sure ,any of you will be happy to know that i tried to wear crocks out in public and my host told me i couldnùt wear them. he said that they were too casual

1 comment:

Jessica MacKenzie said...

Couldn't be more proud of you. You know, I tell all my friends about you. Maybe I should get my own life...
HUGS!
J